SOLUTION: Salvajor Disposer
- Exterior housing is molded of tough, corrosion-resistant 356 aluminum alloy which is heat treated for even more durability.
- Water-cooled motor runs much cooler than the typical fan cooled motor. This provides maximum energy efficiency and longer motor life.
- Larger mixing chamber allows a better water-to-waste ratio allowing for built-in water flow restriction which saves thousands of dollars per year.
- Correctional Offset Chute is made of stainless steel and designed to prevent the accidental or forceful insertion of hands into the disposer.
- Salvajor disposers from 3/4 to 2 horsepower easily fit under a 14” deep sink.
- Short top housing allows Salvajor disposers from 3 to 5 horsepower to fit under a 14" deep sink.
- Disposer adaptor kits permit Salvajor to replace any other brand on the market.
Disposers Features & Benefits
- Precision MachinedWear Sleeve
Close tolerances and electroless nickel plating provide long seal life.
- Extended Lip Water Seal
Protects the motor from water damage.
- Tapered Roller Bearing
Provides long motor life, quiet operation and a superior shock absorbing system.
- Drain Outlet
Long life rubber facilitates easy installation and eliminates vibration. 3 and 5 horsepower models accept 2" piping or 3" piping by removing drain adaptor. 3/4 to 2 horsepower models accept a 2” drain.
- Thermal Overload Protection
Reduces the risk of motor burnout and assures longer life.
- Mixing Chamber
Extra large in order to properly mix water with waste before it enters the waste line.
- Heavy Duty Energy Efficient Motor
Water cooled for maximum efficiency and longer life.
- Permanent Mold Body
A heat treated corrosion resistant aluminum alloy, CNC machined to a chrome-like finish for maximum sanitation.
- Dual Direction Cutting Elements
Heavy ductile iron austempered for long life.
- Quiet Operation
This rubber mounting adapter isolates sound and eliminates vibration.